Monday, August 30, 2010

I am the same as you. No better.



I've got Prada baby! ($5) And Dockers ($5), Polo ($5) and Calvin Klein ($2.50) too! Oh, and there's my new Breitling watch ($12.50) and the Northface bag ($4). I just blew a hole in my budget and went on this huge shopping spree. Now I'll need a therapeutic call to the Suzy Orman show and maybe even some Oprah couch counseling. But I'm no different, no better for it. In a Vietnamese reality, I'm just like you. Just like everybody else. Even the farmers wear Prada here. Why? Because they can. Now I can too. But I'm just like you - because you do too.
blog comments powered by Disqus

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.