Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Blimps Go Boom!


Chemically, technically, blimps don't blow up anymore due to the shift from hydrogen to helium
since the Hindenburg disaster in New Jersey in 1939, which was widely documented by media and later Led Zeppelin in college dorm rooms all over the country.

Blimp, zeppelin, hindenburg, vietnam, david-everitt-carlson, wildwildeastdailies, wild wild east, news, opinion, airship, goodyear

But a few blimps exploded over the last few days in Vietnam. (Cue: Rolling Stones, Doors or Beach Boys song with helicopter blades chopping the track.)


Call it regressive technology.

1) My old blimp project

2) Ryan's
girlfriend.

"I'm very sad!Really sad,I feel very tired,I don't know how to express my feeling for you to understand ,I have drunk 3 heniken with my friend,i want to forget everything.I think i don't deserve\"

Yeah, actual text message on poor Ryan's phone. Screw my blimp. This is bigger.


blog comments powered by Disqus

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.