Thursday, October 2, 2008

Are you a genius?

The following was sent to me by Gary Halsall in London. Read the instructions and see where you fit in.

SpinningGirl

Look at the spinning woman. If she is turning right, the right side of your brain is working . If she is turning left, the left side of your brain is working . If she turns both ways for you, you then you have a 160 or better IQ.

I see it both ways, but only if I look away for a second and then look back. Try that and you may be able to turn an IQ like mine into a bleedin' genius in mere seconds! Then, go get a raise.

If you don't see a thing, or it doesn't look like a woman, get a gun and shoot yourself.


For more self assessment see:

What type are you?





1 comment:

  1. I saw she moves in both directions, for real ! Like she changed the way she rotates

    ReplyDelete

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.