Monday, October 20, 2008

How tiny is my pee-pee? And how far will I go to fix it?

Dear friends:

Recently the subject of penis size has come into question regarding yours truly. I wouldn't have noticed the pitiful size of my diddley-digit had the Internet not ever so helpfully pointed it out an
small penis, itty bitty pee pee, penis enhancement, penis enlargement, elephantitis, david everitt-carlson, wildwildeastdailies, wild wild east, banana-land, oh gwad d, yes, age factors figure in here as well as probably early childhood memories of extremely well-hung men in public swimming pool locker rooms and sex shops boasting devices that could make an elephant blush. But what do women expect from me at this stage in life here in banana-land? Am I the laughing stock of every well-hung tropical fruit tree? Hell around here, the coconut trees alone make you consider your own hanging spherical embellishments. But, thankfully, help arrived last week in the form of the following email offering me a free penile enhancement product for, well... absolutely, no cash. I found this positively amazing. And you know what? You might too. And so I am printing the offer for all of my friends as a sort of gift, exactly as it appeared to me.

Read through it. It's really quit genuine and honest and I'm sure a lot of other men out there could be helped by it. I was touched.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, I'm the webmaster of www.peloop.com I wanted to know if by any chance you would be interested in doing an unbiased review of our site www.peloop.com on your blog http://wildwildeastdailies.blogspot.com/ If you agree you can choose between receiving a product sample or receiving a payment.

If you choose the product sample instead of the payment the sample is yours to keep and you don’t need to send it back.

The product sample that you can get is Peloop - a penis enhancer and you can see it at the address above. If you are interested please click here to receive your sample or your money:

www.seoblogreviews.com/acceptreview.py?e453c26cfc5d13217b

If you don't want to ever receive mails from us, just click the following link:

http://www.seoblogreviews.com/unsubscribe.py?param=e453c26cfc5d13217b4d05ba83490843

If you have any questions just send a reply to this email. Thank you


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this proposal can prove beneficial to some of my more manly-challenged readers but I myself have opted not to participate in the program. It was a heart wrenching decision. With all the time I've put into my book and this blog should I sell my soul to the sultan of schlongs just for a few more hits on my site? Didn't really add up to me. I figure I hit far more women with this blog than I do with my winkie these days and my bets are better placed here. (Cue: drooping noodle sound)
blog comments powered by Disqus

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.