Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The BIG SHOW Vietnam Online Update

Online. At last. Almost. Having begun my last post with a pretty strong critique of Vietnam's BIG SHOW for not being online, I was happy to see on Monday, a notice for The BIG SHOW's website, scheduled to be up in mid December. Now, had anything been mentioned at the actual show, or any promotion done for the website at all beforehand, I would have of course knew about it, and not taken them to task for it in my review - but at least now, the job is 50% complete - the remainder being getting an actual category for online work up in the actual show - to happen next year for sure. So the word is: The BIG SHOW will be up and online, soon. Check it out.



blog comments powered by Disqus

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.