Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Our inner fire: The Random Search Effect III

Marcofantyn Alfonso :

"In everyone's life, at some time, our inner fire goes out. It is then burst into flame by an encounter with another human being.

We should all be thankful for those people who rekindle the inner spirit....... ;))


Thanks again to Marcofantyn for this. She's given me two of these and I hope I find more. If you've been reading this blog recently you will have realized that this flame effect has happened to me over the past few months. And when it does, one can only hope that they have had that same effect on that person who brought them the gift in the first place. Thank you.

For more in the Random Search Effect series see:

To be continued: The Random Search Effect I
Children & Unselfishness: The Random Search Effect II

Your Inner Fire: The Random Search Effect III
Mystery Google: The Random Search Effect IV
Warren Buffet: The Random Search Effect V

blog comments powered by Disqus

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.