Friday, January 28, 2011

Blogger problems

The Blogger program is having some troubles today. Please be patient while they sort it out. (29.01.11) The preceding was written on Saturday and I'm still having trouble with Google in general today on Sunday. Email is painfully slow and changes to my blogs may or may not take effect, even though I can see them on the 'layout' screen. I can only surmise that Google is tinkering with their programs and I can do nothing but wait. I'll let you know when things get back to normal.

(31.01.11) Monday. Things seem to be fixed now. Carry on.
blog comments powered by Disqus

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.