Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm going to say it because nobody else will...

Alexander McQueen, MILTF, M.I.L.T.F., Anna Wintour, Barbra Streisand, Jackie Kennedy, Michelle Obama, Political Satire
Anna Wintour and Michelle Obama
Is Michelle Obama hot, or what? That's Mrs. Obama wearing designer Alexander McQueen to the state dinner for Chinese President Hu Jintao and looking like a Ph.D. in M.I.L.T.F.sciences. And that's Anna Wintour on the left doing her best Barbra Streisand imitation, or wait, that's Barbra Streisand doing her best Anna Wintour imitation. Whatever. The first lady is to today what Jackie Kennedy was to her day. Stellar.
blog comments powered by Disqus

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.