Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Vietnam's second proper Advertising Institute


Today, with a small flourish, I am happy to announce the formation of Vietnam's second Advertising Institute in Ho Chi Minh City, ARTI - the Advertising and Research Training Institute of Vietnam. I was able to meet with the director and key staffers yesterday after their opening ceremonies and can't tell yo
arti, vietnam, advertising, college, HCMC, Ho chi Minh City, new, school, education, universityu how happy I was to be in a room surrounded by storyboards and prints of absolutely excellent conceptual design work as we spoke. This is an atmosphere that has been sorely lacking in the business environment here. Their website follows, but is unfortunately only in Vietnamese at the current time: http://www.arti.edu.vn

Hopefully, as time passes I will have an opportunity to bring my WPP Advertising Educational Foundation idea and this school together. I'll have more reports to follow for sure.

For more on Brand Marketing Training in Vietnam, go here <.
blog comments powered by Disqus

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.