Monday, November 3, 2008

Welcome Afghanistan!


Shit. We just got our first hit from Afghanistan. You now join Brazil as one of my smallest country readers. Cheers.
Bush couldn't find Bin Laden but I think I've got the biotch on the run! He loves the Internet, I hear. Here are the stats:

IP Address: 119.59.84.147 [Label IP Address]
Host:
119.59.84.147

ISP:
We Have Establihed Mirowave Link From Kabul
Entry Page Time:
3rd November 2008 14:02:13
Visit length:
5 hours 43 mins 43 secs
Browser:
Firefox 3.0.3
OS:
Windows XP
Resolution:
1280x1024

Location:
Kabul, Kabol, Afghanistan
Returning Visits:
0
Entry Page: http://wildwildeastdailies.blogspot.com/2008/11/attraction-not-conversion-little-things.html
Exit Page: http://wildwildeastdailies.blogspot.com/2008/11/attraction-not-conversion-little-things.html
Referring URL: http://wildwildeastdailies.blogspot.com/2008/11/attraction-not-conversion-little-things.html


Bloggers rule. Tell the New York Times or Vanity Fair to call me. I've got scoop. Notice also that they spent 5 hours, 43 minutes and 43 seconds on the site

Oh. dear, Bin Laden's in Pakistan now, but I get a few hits from there every now and again.
Must have been a Taliban SEO guy. Yeah, that's the ticket.

blog comments powered by Disqus

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.