Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Icarus my love: Nothing Much Happened (XI) in München Today II

Those wings are yours. And powerful. And full of good meaning. The sun melted some, but you came down in time to not fall. To not fall completely. Injured? A bit. But not damaged beyond repair. Oh how I could have wished those wings were for me. But they were not. They were for you. Only you who didn't know. And now you do. Finally I heard it from your own mouth. Listen to yourself, you can hear it too.

Fly dear Icarus again. And find your proper altitude. And truth. Truth in you, first. Peace. YAL, always. Now, my job is done as well.
Shanti, Shanti, Shanti...


blog comments powered by Disqus

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.