Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The WWED Top 10 Posts Today, 25 July, 2011

Please pardon me all. For the last few years I have always published an annual report for WWED. This year I did not as I appended the project and dedicated it to The Morton Report. But we have moved on again and direction is in transit for WWED. I feel often that I have a voice that works and belongs at WWED but I also feel committed to my new venture, A Suspension of Disbeliefs, and to a more international voice and ideas - and so with that I give you the Top 10 posts of WWED over the last 3.5 years and ask for your feedback. Are these your favourites - others?

Here are the Top 10 with hit numbers. I like that Buddhist Funeral Prayer is #1, and that Roller Coaster is #2 just makes me smile - let's me know a lot of people relate to life in many variables. #8 and 9 are both interesting as well as they are about the advertising business in its many variables. But #10, Paris in the 30s - Saigon Today is both one of my favourite writing pieces whilst being a lovely representation of life in Vietnam at a certain point.

The Wild Wild East Dailies Top 10 - 2011
(Make sure to click on the icon before each story)

1.2,502




2.1,561




3.1,440




4.1,426




5.1,316




6.1,148




7.1,147




8.1,006




9.757




10.752




Rock on.
blog comments powered by Disqus

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.