Tuesday, November 16, 2010

"This parrot's not dead! It's resting." - Monty Python

"Dear David, Thanks for sending the book. My feedback is it's very well-written, your voice is clear, entertaining. I didn't read it all, but enough to tell you not to give up, and there's hope."


Book,  Publishing, Wild Wild East, David Everitt-Carlson,

This note came to me yesterday from a publishing strategist and coach in regard to my book Wild Wild East. Admittedly, I've back-burnered it for some time but have gotten back on track in search of an agent. This kind of feedback does help.

1 comment:

  1. Just to clarify, I've worked for The Washington Post, but I'm not a coach there.

    ReplyDelete

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.