Saturday, March 15, 2008

Ramsey Montgomery: In Passing


This week, Ramsey Montgomery died. He was a writer and teacher living here in Saigon. I didn't know him well, but he was the one person, without fail, who would call out,
funeral, Ramsey-Montgomery, buddhist funeral prayer, saigon,  Vietnam, painting, art,buddha  "Hey Bowie!" to me whenever he saw me around town. Ramsey was always a sweetheart to me. I attended his funeral and met a loving and very interesting family and many of his friends I would not have otherwise met. He died at 40 years old and brought many together in his passing. RIP Ramsey. We will miss you.

For his Buddhist funeral prayer, click here.

blog comments powered by Disqus

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.