Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Long Time, No See: The word from Saigon High



Dear. Blame it on me. Where does the time go? I've been just wildly busy for a few weeks and the excuses are:

1) My Apartment became the Titanic.
2) My employer is confused.
3) Shite happens.


That said, I introduce a number of Vietnamese students who have put up with my routine for the summer in a multimedia class. Here's what they have to say about the goings on around here:

MIANHOX:

In the last century, Vietnam was most famous for being a country in which two significant wars were fought. But today Vietnam is very different. Today Vietnam is so lively and sometimes noisy with the people who don't have live there in long time. Every streets in the city was full by cars, motorbike, etc. In the morning the people go to work the street turn to animated. The adult go to the companies, factories, the children go to school. Everything look like say "hello" with a new busy day. Bat,Douglas-Engelbartars, Mouse, Computer-mouse,Gorillaz, Spy-Vs-Spy,heart, love, student, bloggers, responsibility, vietnam, american-international-school-saigon, ho-chi-minh-city, black-and-white-flower, student-bloggers-vietnam

The people live in VietNam very friendly and open hearted^^.

Bat,Douglas-Engelbartars, Mouse, Computer-mouse,Gorillaz, Spy-Vs-Spy,heart, love, student, bloggers, responsibility, vietnam, american-international-school-saigon, ho-chi-minh-city, black-and-white-flower, student-bloggers-vietnam Buildings spring up on many streets.



When the tourist go to Viet Nam they can eat a lots of kind of food they never eat before-speciality food of Viet Nam. Can talk about Viet Nam such as the cradle of eating.

Bat,Douglas-Engelbartars, Mouse, Computer-mouse,Gorillaz, Spy-Vs-Spy,heart, love, student, bloggers, responsibility, vietnam, american-international-school-saigon, ho-chi-minh-city, black-and-white-flower, student-bloggers-vietnam

Viet Nam in the map look like a little "S" letter and lucky when nature gives us many many beautiful of nature to travel, among them has a wonder of 7 wonder in the World Ha Long bay. Now lets see....

  • Travel DA LAT...
    Bat,Douglas-Engelbartars, Mouse, Computer-mouse,Gorillaz, Spy-Vs-Spy,heart, love, student, bloggers, responsibility, vietnam, american-international-school-saigon, ho-chi-minh-city, black-and-white-flower, student-bloggers-vietnam, ha-long-bay

  • Travel HA LONG bay....

  • Travel Hue....

Bat,Douglas-Engelbartars, Mouse, Computer-mouse,Gorillaz, Spy-Vs-Spy,heart, love, student, bloggers, responsibility, vietnam, american-international-school-saigon, ho-chi-minh-city, black-and-white-flower, student-bloggers-vietnam, ha-long-bay, Hue

  • Travel Phu Quoc island....

Bat,Douglas-Engelbartars, Mouse, Computer-mouse,Gorillaz, Spy-Vs-Spy,heart, love, student, bloggers, responsibility, vietnam, american-international-school-saigon, ho-chi-minh-city, black-and-white-flower, student-bloggers-vietnam, ha-long-bay, Hue

  • Travel SA PA...
In Viet Nam you can find and buy many things you like in many shops- it's called shopping ^^ .

Bat,Douglas-Engelbartars, Mouse, Computer-mouse,Gorillaz, Spy-Vs-Spy,heart, love, student, bloggers, responsibility, vietnam, american-international-school-saigon, ho-chi-minh-city, black-and-white-flower, student-bloggers-vietnam, ha-long-bay, Hue, Shopping







and amusement park to play and have fun such as sport club, dancing, game, supermarket, and so on.Bat,Douglas-Engelbartars, Mouse, Computer-mouse,Gorillaz, Spy-Vs-Spy,heart, love, student, bloggers, responsibility, vietnam, american-international-school-saigon, ho-chi-minh-city, black-and-white-flower, student-bloggers-vietnam, ha-long-bay, Hue, Shopping









I can't tell you all interesting things in VietNamese country- Why don't you discover and feel it by yourself.... Lets go!!.. and have funBat,Douglas-Engelbartars, Mouse, Computer-mouse,Gorillaz, Spy-Vs-Spy,heart, love, student, bloggers, responsibility, vietnam, american-international-school-saigon, ho-chi-minh-city, black-and-white-flower, student-bloggers-vietnam, ha-long-bay, Hue, ShoppingBat,Douglas-Engelbartars, Mouse, Computer-mouse,Gorillaz, Spy-Vs-Spy,heart, love, student, bloggers, responsibility, vietnam, american-international-school-saigon, ho-chi-minh-city, black-and-white-flower, student-bloggers-vietnam, ha-long-bay, Hue, ShoppingBat,Douglas-Engelbartars, Mouse, Computer-mouse,Gorillaz, Spy-Vs-Spy,heart, love, student, bloggers, responsibility, vietnam, american-international-school-saigon, ho-chi-minh-city, black-and-white-flower, student-bloggers-vietnam, ha-long-bay, Hue, Shopping








SUSAN:


My life list


1) Two books I’d like to read:
Princess Diary, Jane Eyre
A. why: these are stories so romantic

2) Two movies I’d like to see:
Narnia, Idianajone
A. why: These movies exciting me

3) Two people I‘d like to meet: (alive)
my aunt and my cousin in America
A. Why: I far they’re long time and I miss them too much

4) Two people I’d like to meet: (dead)

my grandfather and my relative was far me long time ago.
A. Why: I love my grandfather and my relatives and I was crying lots when they’re dead. At the time they alive, they re love me very much, best is my grandfather. When somebody says about my grandfather, I can not answer and in that time, I just want to cry.

5) Two instruments I’d like to learn how to play:
violin and guitar
A. Why: I saw some person play it’s on the stage

6) Two sports I’d like to learn how to play:
Golf and soccer
A. Why: I want to know every sport
7) Two boys I’d like to marry: time will answer this question (I hope in my future, I don’t have husband)
A. Why: I think, this question so difficult to answer.



STEVEN:


I love Tet in Viet Nam

Bat,Douglas-Engelbartars, Mouse, Computer-mouse,Gorillaz, Spy-Vs-Spy,heart, love, student, bloggers, responsibility, vietnam, american-international-school-saigon, ho-chi-minh-city, black-and-white-flower, student-bloggers-vietnam, ha-long-bay, Hue, Shopping

Did you join the Tet in Viet Nam, the Tet in Viet Nam is so funny. Every body very friendly. In the Tet many cookies I love the Tet in Viet Nam because the Tet in Viet Nam is so cool in the Tet I has many money and I can go every where I want. After that my family will go visit some where. In the Tet I can go to my friend's house and say some thing lucky to there parent and the I can get the money from them I like the Tet because in the Tet every body is sing and dance is cool I love the Tet in Viet Nam because the Tet in Viet Nam so cool.

Tommy:


I l♥ve rain
Because it can refresh my brain...
I know it can't go inside my brain to refresh
But when it touch my skin, it makes me feel relax and fresh
Whenever my mind is in mess
Whenever the bird are not in their nest
Whenever my brother doesn't want to go to bed
The rain can give them all into orders,
My mind will be fresher
Those little birds will fly to their nest faster
And my brother will go to bed earlier...
But
These things don't make me l♥ve rain...
I l♥ve rain just because...I l♥ve rain
Just because my little mind
L♥ves rain...


♂♥»[A]Le[X]e¡[L]¡ttLe [N]aü[G]h†y [D]eV¡L'§ Blög»♥♀:



[D]a [D]eViL [I]nsi[D]e [M]eh =]]


Do u know... that sometimes the devil inside me appear so suddenly that i cant stop it?...
  • That's true but at those times i feel more comfortable and joyful than ever because the devil appear.
I know u guys dun believe that. Haha! It's OK with me now... bcoz' i hav u by my side U know how hard i tried to make u like me i cant bcoz' i was so honest to u my lov is just a shame to u U didn't want it and so did i
But now u beg for it after i tried so hard to get rid of dat lov u want me to lov u like i did U said u'll lov me too I cant coz' i know u've betrayed me n followed her... i've tried my best to pull u back i've called your name every night wit hope that u will come back... but no! U didn't! I've gave up and open da way for u and her to go I didn't care about anithing else more than u but now i've got him why shoudl i care about u ani more?
U just a guys i've met long time ago I liked u before and that doesn't mean i will like u forever I liked u coz' u was so nice So kind Ur fake kindness has made my eyes blind and fall in love with u but then after i recognized u are nothing to me I can't like u coz' ur not da 1 i really like Ur not da 1 i should care about. Yes! I Didn't like U And I'll never like u... I know it's hard to say but how can i know u've changed now and ready to fix evry mistakes u've done

Ur mistakes need to have more fortifications But if u fix it or not i still can't like u for who u are... Now then da devil in me has appear... it's controllin' my mind... my body n my heart it've made me bcame mah own self witout ani troubles on the way... Pls Tell me u dun lov me It's gonna make me more comfortable n i'll never ever ... call ur name rememver about u miss those happy days wit u I just get rid all of them let it just b da past dat made me realized mah true person.


[Devil]
[Lil' Devil]
[L]il' [N]aughty [D]eViL...


Tommy II:

8 Ridiculous Questions

8 ridiculous questions
special edition from 7 questions of Mr. David Carlson

1) 2 books I like to read

Chronicle OF Narnia
Frankenstein
Because Is Fable and Fiction stories

2) 2 Movies I like to see

hancock
Step up 2: The Street
because is fictional movies

3) 2 peoples I like to meet

Barack Obama
Tom Cruise
because they are famous

4) 2 death peoples I like to meet

uncle Ho
the creature of earth
because I didn't meet them

5) 2 Instruments I like to learn how to play

Drum
Flute
because is a cool instruments

6) 2 sport I like to learn how to play

Bowling
Boxing
because is heavy sport

7) 2 foods that you like to eat

Ice cream
fried stuff
because is delicious :D:D:D

8) 2 people I hates

Thief
talkative and stupid
because I don't like so :D

----------------------------------------------------------

And so maybe that's what I've been doing for two weeks - having my students make blogs.

You can see the originals here:

http://mianhox-k.blogspot.com/

http://oumajo97.blogspot.com/

http://stevenlzz.blogspot.com/

http://gigibabe2108.blogspot.com/

http://alexei-naughtydevil.blogspot.com/

http://tommyhandsomen.blogspot.com/
blog comments powered by Disqus

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.