Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Currently up at 3:54am reading all the biographies for next week's DLD conference in Munich...

...and there are nearly 150 speakers for DLD (Digital. Life. Design), which seems like the European equivalent of TED (Technology. Entertainment. Design). They even have similar logos. I'll report back when I finish. It's a serious list with everyone from Jimmy Wales to Jonathan Harris to John Naisbitt to Reid Hoffman, Aaron Koblin, Al Seckel, Hubert Burda, Jason Kilar, Andrew Robertson, David Kirkpatrick and Reinhold Messner - and even another guy who has reached both poles - seriously... let me check, Obama may be doing this one...

blog comments powered by Disqus

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.