Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Heartbeat Vietnam: What Have I Done For You Lately? IV

Heartbeat Vietnam, VinaCapital Foundation, East and West Magazine, Non-Profit OrganizationSince returning to Vietnam I've been writing a story or two a month for East&West magazine. Last month it was about the design of Charles & Ray Eames, this month, something completely different. For my first story, I was asked to visit the VinaCapital foundation and speak with their CEO regarding Heartbeat Vietnam, a program that provides heart operations for underprivileged children in country. Excusing the pun please, it is a heartwarming story. Please take a read below, and consider a donation if you are able.

East&West Magazine Heartbeat Vietnam Story


(I)WHIDFYL I: American Airlines
(II)WHIDFYL II: Nintendo
(III) WHIDFYL III: Charles & Ray Eames
(IV) WHIDFYL IV: Heartbeat Vietnam
blog comments powered by Disqus

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.