Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Vietnamese lawyers sue clients? II

Shit really does happen. So the lawyer, the lawyer I hired to take my case, has now taken to pursuing me digitally, because I have called her a disorganized, lousy lawyer. (My thoughts only) This is so cool. That she hates me. In her latest tirade she wants me to agree with Google to accept her 'forwards' as she goes after my ass. No thank you.

Here's what she wants: lawyerlengoccamtu@gmail.com has requested to automatically forward mail to your email address David.E.Carlson@gmail.com.
Confirmation code: 68832064

Hello? No fucking way. I guess we are having a fight.
blog comments powered by Disqus

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.