Monday, November 23, 2009

"I'M A MAN, DAMMIT": The Travis Diaries II

"Okay, I was coerced on leaving by a beautiful, if somewhat out of touch with reality girl, who held sex, money and travel in her quiver. Am I an idiot? No. I'm a man DAMMIT! I would have been an idiot had I had not gone on the trip. Case closed. "
- Travis


For more in the Travis Diaries, check here:

Sex: The Travis Diaries I

I'm a man, DAMMIT: The Travis Diaries II
Love: The Travis Diaries III
Tiger: The Travis Diaries IV
Ambivelence: The Travis Diaries V
Advertising People & Blogs: The Travis Diaries VI
What's Left?: The Travis Diaries VII
Year of the Tiger: The Travis Diaries VIII
She said: The Travis Diaries IX
Dreams: The Travis Diaries X

A Bad Day: The Travis Diaries XI
Svengali? The Travis Diaries XII
My Way: The Travis Diaries XIII


2 comments:

  1. Did the same, now married and 2 kids and a rather large extended family... so watch out its addictive and gives you a split personality at least a foot in both countries

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd do that in a heartbeat, Adrian, but I need a good job first. Working on that!

    ReplyDelete

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.