Thursday, April 22, 2010

Truth or Consequences: The Random Search Effect VI

Consequence, Emotional, Marcofantyn Alfonso, Spontaneous, The Random Search Effect, spiral, gif, animated, animation
Marcofantyn Alfonso : " Don't just let things happen ' and then worry about it Later ! , Think about what you're doing and ' what CONSEQUENCE it's going to have on Your LIFE later on " , it's that simple ;)


And with that simple statement, Marcofantyn has nailed my week. So that's exactly what I'm doing. I'm being logical and rational in an area where I had been been emotional and spontaneous before. Does that make me less loving or caring? No, it just makes me smarter and more able to do the right thing for both of us this time.



For more in the Random Search Effect series see:

To be continued: The Random Search Effect I
Children & Unselfishness: The Random Search Effect II

Your Inner Fire: The Random Search Effect III
Mystery Google: The Random Search Effect IV
Warren Buffet: The Random Search Effect V

blog comments powered by Disqus

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.