Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Get Your Metal Head on!

Heavy Metal, Music, "All you want for Christmas is your two front metal teeth!" For the record, I'm not a metal-head, but I love music and I was cheered to find this site - The Map of Metal. If anyone remembers Jack Black's character in 'School of Rock' mind mapping out the history of rock on the blackboard, this is that concept, but on the Internet. From Black Sabbath to the obscure sub-genre of Swedish Death Metal, this gives you the full tour. Check it out.
blog comments powered by Disqus

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.