Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It could be a joke, but we're #9128 on Technoarati today?

Technorati, ranking, 9125, Blogs, Blogging, Last night Technorati bumped our blog rating up from around #26,000 to #9129. Shit. Is that possible? Actually, yes. Blogs are rated both by number of posts and other sites linking to them. I've been posting more and maybe have hit some jackpot. More later. If I'm just bullet-proof today and don't feel like Superman tomorrow, don't worry. I've seen this digital miss before.
blog comments powered by Disqus

The Wild Wild East Dailies


D a v i d E v e r i t t - C a r l s o n
-------------------------------------------------
Find me on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn. Read my blog: The Wild Wild East Dailies and keep up on our efforts with aSaigon/CreativeMorning.